Thursday, January 6, 2011

Community Blog Post

After searching through many of the blogs one caught my attention. The blog “Lord Byron” written by Natasha King, Danielle Henry, Alejandra Hernandez, and Sydney Leliefeld is very interesting. When you first go to their page it say’s right at the top that it will tell you everything that you need to know about Lord Byron which is helpful. Their background is also pretty cool. I like that it’s all about Byron I think he is a very interesting poet. A post written by Danielle Henry was really interesting it was called “Lord Byron: So Much For Love”. I really liked it because it gave information that I wasn’t really expecting to see. I learned a lot about Lord Byron’s personal life and how different of a person he was. The video she put up was very nice as well. Having the choice to watch a video was pretty cool since not that many groups chose to use them. Another post that struck me was “The Life of Byron” by Natasha King. This post let me know more about his schooling and his life in general. It was interesting to see how he became who he was. I would have never thought that Lord Byron would be interesting to read about until now. Learning that he was a bisexual person shocked me and reading how different his personal life was really made me want to know more about his life.if you don’t know anything about romanticism this blog will help. It has many different poems of Lord Byron and personal interpretations of them. If you don’t like poetry this blog is still interesting because it has topics that make you want to read more about like Byron’s love life and how he had a relationship with his own half sister. There’s even a post that has to do with vampires since supposedly Lord Byron was a big inspiration when it came to vampire legends. This blog did a really good job with letting you know everything you wanted to know about Lord Byron and more! They also have an interesting picture about their inspiration for their blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment