Thursday, January 6, 2011

Th Other Place

The other place. What is this other place?  
Is it where the wild things are? Is it where the mind wants us to go?
This place, is where my soul can meet his home. Where creation took place. 
I go to this place like a bird leaves for winter. A cycle. That is unbreakable.
This place, the place where kids can run free. Where animals surround every corner.
Where love is all around. Where the air is very distinct. Where family matters, no Steve Erkel.
My love for this place grows and cannot do anything else.
Once there, the air hits me like a snare penetrated by a bear. Hard. Very hard.
The beautiful site, only enhances my eyesight. More and more as I become present.
Every visit only becomes better and better. To both your morals and entertainment.
Last time I visited was unforgettable, truly none can be forgetten here.
Always sunny, dry, warm, and comfortable. Comfortable, but not too comfortable.
A comfortable feeling of familiarity. Where the word its self has what matters most in Spanish.
Familia. Family. Sprechen Zee Douche? I thought so.
This origin of Me. Where I originated. The place, who made me who I am now.
This home away from home is truly and literally another home away from my home in the U.S.
Where my family thrives. Grows. Bonds. Fights. And most importantly, loves.
Fear is afraid of this place. Happiness becomes happy there. And love goes in.
My heritage grew there and will keep on growing for the many years to come.
As a bird does, I return in a cycle, like as if it jeopardizes the matter of life or death.
Forever will I be grateful of this place.
My life started there and my life will end here.
Thank you Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment